1.This product is used in optical fiber access network trunk cable and wiring cable connected device nodes can achieve optical fiber splice storage and scheduling functions. Technical standards with YD / T988-2007.
1) Box of high-strength corrosion resistant unsaturated polyester SMC special synthetic material with high heat resistance, can withstand drastic changes in climate and poor working conditions.
2) Can interconnect cable, cross-connect and optical disk storage.
3) There is a reliable cable fixing and grounding protection devices.
4) Fiber distribution and scheduling are all front operation.
5) Static load capacity: ≥980N side surface of the enclosure door hinge ≥200N ≥500N
6) Insulation resistance: high-voltage protection with rack insulation resistance greater than 1000MΩ (500V / DC)
7) Withstand voltage strength: high-voltage protection with the chassis through the DC 3000V for 1 minute without breakdown and flashover occurred.
8) Chassis enclosure protection: GB4208 / IP65
Ambient temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
Storage temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 55 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤95% (+ 40 ℃ when)
Atmospheric pressure: 70Kpa ~ 106Kpa
2) Optical Properties
Connector insertion loss (including insert, swap, repeat) ≤0.2dB
Return loss: FC / PC≥45dB FC / UPC≥50 dB FC / APC≥60 dB
Plug durability life of more than 1000 times.
1. Product Dimensions: 480 * 385 * 135 mm (H * W * D)
2. Maximum Capacity: 72 cores.
Third, the installation
1. Using 6 * 20cm screw, making housing and connected to the crosspiece.
2. In fixing the desired position, the 8 * 80 expansion screws, so that the rungs and wall fixed wall.
Fourth, the use and operation
1) Box open
Through a special key to open and close the door.
2) Fiber optic wiring principle
Using fiber optic cable and fiber optic cross-connect mode. Namely cable and wiring pigtail into the office, out of the cable and other wiring pigtail were fused and into the side. Between cross-connect jumper pigtail.
3) Cable access and fixed
Cable into the box from the bottom of the box. After the cable into the box with a cable stripping knife to the protective layer, stripping length decision based on the actual situation, the cable in place with a hose clamp stripping cable fixing plate fixed in the box; and the fiber optic cable to strengthen the core fixed to the mounting plate The cable core fixed shaft.
4) Fiber optic splicing
Remove the cover plate fused with the module, fiber optic splice protection sleeves before penetrating the core, and then ends with the pigtail cable core core cable splicing process ends by welding, welding good pigtails, into the corresponding adapter.
5) Double pigtail (jumper) connections
The weld fused with the module into the box good, the double pigtail (jumper) ends respectively inserted into the appropriate adapter, the remainder fiber plate line ring, complete a fiber optic link.
Case Interior Accessories Table
Heat Shrink Tubing