USB WALL SOCKET
● This product is a 13A wall receptacle with USB charging function . Charge most of
your portable devices directly from the USB wall socket without using the wall
receptacle . No adapter required . USB socket is suitable for charging most
5V/1.0A, 5V/2.1A, 5V/2.4A, 5V/4.8A devices , iPod or iPhone .
Dimension : 86*86*35mm, 146*86*35mm
Color : White
Working Voltage : 13A ,250 V
Working Temperature : -15℃ to 40℃
USB Output : DC 5V, 1.0A/2.1A/2.4A/4.8A Testing Standard : EN 55022:2010, EN 55024:2010, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009
+A2:2009, EN 61000-3-3:2008 , EN 60084-1:2002,
● Use copper or copper clad wire only . Do not use it with aluminum wire .
● To prevent severe shock or electrocution always turn the power OFF at the service
panel before working with wiring .
● Do not install in wet locations or in a location where the receptacle can get splashed with liquid .
● Indoor use only .
● Designed for Residential / General-Purpose, All Smart Devices builds in USB Power supply.
● This product is designed with a total charging capacity of (1.0, 2.1,2.4, 4.8) amps .
● Drawing a combined current of greater than (1.0, 2.1,2.4, 4.8) from the two USB charging
ports will result in overheating and damage to the device .
Caution : To prevent severe shock or electrocution always turn the power OFF
at the service panel before working with wiring .
Stripping the insulation from the wire :
Stripping the insulation from the wire about 0.4 inch .
Connecting the Black and White Wires:
1. Turn the power “OFF”.
2.Loosen both side screws using
a flat screw-driver .
3.Insert neutral and live wire into the
opening marked with N and L.
4.Tighten both side screws using the
Connecting the Green Wire :
Loop the wire clockwise 2/3 of
the way around the screw .
USB WALL SOCKET
Recommended installation instructions: