Cat6 UTP 24PORT Patch Panel With Bar（Double USE End）
Main Description of the Product:
1. Designed for use with Cat6 UTP Patch Cables
2.12/16/24/32/48 Ports available
3. Meet ANS/TIA/EIA 568B.2.ISO/IEC 11801& EN501734.IDC contract material: phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel
4. IDC: PC UL94v-0, white color.110/krone/110 & krone Dual Use IDC available
5. with support hole for cable ties9. Metal sheet: Corrosion resistant streets.
6. 19”metal plate housing, black color painting
1. Entire high-carbon steel outer frame, with plastic powder cladding.
2. RJ45 jack frame material: PBT, golden plated phosphor bronze pins; Shielding shell of the RJ45 jack: Brass housing with nickel-plated. IDC clip: Tinned phosphor bronze pins.
3. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables, punching duration: 250 times. FCC ports inserting duration: 750 times.
4. Cabling sequence: T568A & B.
5. Punching tools: standard LSA tool.
6. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 100MHz.