UTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack 180 degree (Short Type)
Main Description Of The Product：
1. Keystone Jack, CAT 6 class E, UTP Type, 180°punching direction, for connecting
application of communication ports in working area.
2. A compact & ingenious designing, with the punching sequence direction marks on the
sides of keystone jack. That can provides a correct and quick guide for punching
and connectiong operation. And the fastener hats will make sure the cable can be
fixed reliably in the IDC clips.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 class & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1
CAT.6, T568A punching sequence and T568B punching sequence are both compatible.
4. Connection type: FCC connector for RJ45 patch cord and IDC for 4-pair Cat.6 cables.
5. Fitting for the Cat.6 general cable distribution system. Compatible for Cat.5 and
1. Material of plastic parts: PC UL94V-0
2. Material of the FCC connectors’ 8 pin: Phosphor bronze with golden cladding.
Insertion dependability: 750 times.
3. Material of the IDC clips: Tinned phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、
30U、50U at option. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables. Punching short type.
4. Dependability: 250 tiems.
5. Standard 110 punching tool.