UTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack 180 degree, tooless
Main Description Of The Product：
1. 180°Tooless unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work
area as communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact and tooless. This design is based on
contemporaneity aesthetics. The original dust free tooless punching hats can make
your work more easy and fast, and it can also prevent the cable to break off from
the IDC ports.
3. According to SIO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1 CAT.6 standard.
4. According with T568A & T568B labels are adhibited on the both sides of the product
to give a exact guide when a engineer punches the cables.
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for STP patch cord and the IDC port for STP horizontal
6. In accordance with RoHS Derective.
7. Fitting for Cat.6 cabling systems, can also be used on Cat.5 and Cat.5e cabling
1. Housing and other plastic parts material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack：Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U
at option. Insertion dependability: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables.
Punching dependability: 250 times.
4. Punching tools: tooless type
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 250HMz