FTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack
Main Description Of The Product：
1. Shielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work area as
communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The product can resists the electro magnetic interference (EMI) effectively with
the compact full-closed shielding structure.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1
4. According the regnirement of T568A & T568B. The T568A & T568B labels are sticked
on the both sides of the product to give a exact guide when a engineer punches
1. Housing and other plastic parts’ material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U
option. Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
4. Punching tool: Standard 110 punching tool.
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 250MHz