Fiber optic cross connect cabinet is an outdoor optical equipment that is especially designed for outdoor optical nodes in access network.
● High intensity and anti-erosion performance
● Able to counter abrupt climate change and extreme environment
● Capacity can be flexibly customized as required
● Installation is quick and convenient
● Built-in direct splice unit is capable for providing direct connection function.
● Perfect design of fiber wiring routing could facilitate management and maintenance of fibers
● With secure and reliable fastening and grounding protection devices for the optic fiber
● Applicable to strap-shaped and non-strap shaped fibers
● SMC, Cold-rolled steel or stainless steel
● Nominal work wave-length: 850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
● Operating temperature: -5℃-+40℃
● Storage temperature: -40℃ +70℃
● Relative humidity:≤85%(+30℃)
● Atmospheric pressure: 70~106 KPa
● Insertion loss: ≤0.2dB
● Return loss:≥45dB (PC), ≥50dB(UPC), ≥60dB(APC)
● Isolation resistance:≥1000MΩ/500V(DC)
● Durability:＞1000 times
●Anti-voltage strength: ≥3000V(DC)/1min
Model: outdoor Wall-mount Type, suit for SC,FC adapter, 2m length pigtail, and 2-3m patch cord.
Max. capacity of fiber: 144coreDimension: 960×525×325mm